Fire guts Mankessim Zongo

Fire outbreak has nowadays become rampant in Mfantseman Municipality especially in Mankessim in the central region.

Report reaching indicates that, family house has been set on fire yesterday afternoon at Mankessim Zongo, which has affected many people including  Salamatu Mohammed, the CEO of Salamatu Enterprise in Mankessim. 

She lost valued items in her bedroom to the inferno.

Speaking in an interview, the eyewitness at the area said that personnel of the Ghana National Fire Service were there at the scene could not get  access to scene with their Fire Thunder .

The affected persons  pleaded to the government to  support them .

By Owusu Ansa

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *